Before buying a loan for free use , you may want to look at the websites of various financial institutions or use a credit calculator to look at the options, as we are not sure to find the best loan for our bank at the moment. as in any other industry, it is no wonder that banks are increasingly promoting promotions in their ads. Of course, it will not always be the best thing you are advertising, so it is important to have a good look at the various options before you can take a free loan .
Nowadays, financial institutions are waiting for their clients not only with a kind of construction, but they are also trying to put in a lot of extra, free or premium services to lure more customers. Let’s see what tools banks are using for their services.
Extra services besides free loan
In some financial institutions, free services include extra services such as:
- Free prepayment option
- A repayment installment may be deferred annually
- Online facility for credit administration, payment and claim
- There is no need to open a new account if you stay with your bank
- Possibility of preliminary credit assessment within 10 minutes online or by phone
- Fixed installment
- Borrowing available in 0-24 hours
- You can pay in cash, even in your own home
- It can be requested without a surety or without cover
So it also shows that the scale is very wide, because each bank gives some added value to the free-loan loan constructs , so that customers prefer to go to it. Here, of course, only the question of what to expect in return is:
- Minimum monthly net income between $ 65,000 and $ 250,000
- At least 1-3 years of continuous employment
- Negative KHR cannot be claimed
- You must open a separate current account
- You can only request online
It is important, therefore, to look at the possibilities of free-use loans on the websites of various financial institutions , so that we can choose a structure that we can pay back on time.